Thursday, December 24, 2009

ain't no sunshine when you're gone.

the most wasted day is that in which we've not laughed :D

hello living people,

i'm doing nothing at the moment. just had my supper. meat loaf sandwich and Nescafe.
oh gosh. i miss my besties and my coursemates so damn much :D
frankly speaking, i've forgotten when is the last time i laughed like nuts. like seriously o.O
this is suck man. for not having a great laugh for quite some time. huhu..
guys!! i miss your jokes and your companion lahh.. can't wait to see you guys this January.
ohh btw. I read an email from Jonathan just now. Jonathan said something about us probably wouldn't be getting the subjects that we had chosen earlier back in Ipsah. huhu..
i'm begining to feel worried now. am fear of the thought that i will be getting the subjects that i don't like at all. i really hope everything is going to be fine in the next year. *pray*

kaylahh. not much to tell here. as always, my shoulder is aching like crap. before i forget, wishing Merry Xmas to my Christian friends and to people who's celebrating it :D

till then,
cheerio people.

Love,
Me.
:p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...