Saturday, December 5, 2009

blueekk.

      Alright. blog update! okay okay. let me recall what did i do for today? firstly, woke up late today, and then spent the whole entire day inside my room. did some reading. like whoa. omg, i ate like a loot today. damn, sure i'll be gaining some weight la. huhu.. gosh, my nose is damn itchy la. this is all becoz i consumed a lot of sambal belacan for the dinner. hehe. omg omg omg. my mom is totally obsessed with tamil movies lately. grrr.. it's so annoying cuz i want to watch hindi movies lah. my mom refused to switch to other channels la. she is totally glued to that ABO channel. grrr.. you know what. if people pass by my house, they would assume that my house is belong to an Indian family i tell you. the only language they can hear from the tv is 'Tamil language'. i fed up already la watching those Tamil movies. bluuueekkkk. but my mom seems to enjoy them very muchhh. apa2 je la mom. damn, totally broke lah. but i'm thinking to catch a movie next week. hopefully. okay la. that's all. this post is very lame and boring. i know i know. i'm having a hard time to sleep nowadays. my eye bags are killing me dowh. i shall go now. ok peeps. ciao!

3 comments:

adey manis said...

eh citer tamil best ape??? nak2 die punye sound efek tang sepak terajang tuh. dush dush! haha

[z@ck] said...

aahahahaa..
lawak la mak tina ni..
silap x psg kalungan bunga depan pintu umah je kan..
klu x...

Qistina Fahimi said...

tau xpe..
naik pening kepala nie,
pagi petang siang malam,
ayik tgk cite tamil je.
huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...