Saturday, December 26, 2009

why can't I breath whenever i see you.

hello people of the universe,
to make it short, last nite, i was soo freaking bored. so, i decided to watch The O.C season 4. actually, I'm not really into the show. but, i was bored like i said, so, why not give it a try? so, i started with the first episode, 2nd, 3rd till 12th episode. i don't know why, i was attached to the show. hahaha. this dude Ryan Atwood really makes me drooling. he's soo hot i tell you. yeah, i know lame right? this show has been aired like 2 years ago. haishh.. i'm sooo out dated. you see guys, i think i've fallen for this Ryan dude. oh gosh, what should i do now? i'm so nervous. cehh..poyo je. hahaha..

Ryan Atwood (Benjamin McKenzie).

ohh Ryan my baby..why are you soo cute huh?

Ryan & Taylor Forever Love

actually, my point here is not all about Ryan. I've just realized i have the huge tendency to fall for short guys. like seriously. this Ryan dude is not really tall. in other word, he's short. hehe..to tell you guys the truth, Ryan ain't my first crush. this dude down here is my 1st crush ever. heeee..

Michael Owen, the Man U dude. started to like him since i was in form 1.

Jensen Ackles (2d crush) Catch him in Supernatural.


Shahrukh khan (3rd crush)

see told ya. all of them are not really tall. so-so tall. hey, who gives a damn about that. they're hot! like sooo hot and very pleasing to my eyes. don't you guys think so? hahaha..i'm crapping a lot. okay lah. shall go now. till then,

love to all my readers,
Me.

2 comments:

adey manis said...

mcm mne dgn edward?? yahooooooooooooo kurang lah saingan aku utk dptkn edward! muahahaha

Qistina Fahimi said...

Edward tinggi lahh.
ko amik je lah dier..
aku layan mamat pendek je..
:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...