Monday, December 21, 2009

Sweet 20 Chicks!

blahhh..i sound so lame and out-dated lah. but, hey I'm doing this for the sake of friendship kayy. hehe. Sayang korang taww.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARYAM CAYANG!! SWEET 20 YO!

she is my best friend in the whole world since high school. she is a sweet friend, a shoulder to cry on. i can't never imagine if you were not in my life. you are the savior of my life and the sunshine when the darkness engulfed me. May our bonding remain forever and till the death do us apart. You are my best friend forever and nothing is gonna change that fact. Love you to the max!! Have a great life ahead and may Allah bless you dear. Don't forget me k?

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZATYTULANG!! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY 20 :)

she is another my best friend in the college. Our 2 years + + of friendship has been remarkably amazing and ahhhh soo sweeett. she is a kind of friend who is willing to catch your hands when you fall to the ground. she is a joker when the sadness engulfed me. she is a type of friend where you can laugh, joke, play and cry together with her. may our bonding remain forever and till the death do us apart okay. Love you tonnnss!! May Allah bless you with longevity, wisdom and happiness.


xoxo,
Me.

2 comments:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

me too! me too! baru jd 20. hehehe

Qistina Fahimi said...

Really?
Happy Belated Birthday to u tooo.
:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...