Friday, December 31, 2010

the best of ME in 2010.

Happy New Year World! hugssss to everyone. May this year be better than the last. May 2011 will be kinder to me. i really hope 2011 has a lot to offer. so every new year, we get to start all over again. i wanna start fresh this year. aja!

tsk tsk tsk

2010 has left us already. sobs. i bid you goodbye 2010. how time flies. isn't? i still couldn't believe it. it seems so yesterday all the things that ever happened to me. so i'm gonna take a trip down memory lane to reminisce the best of me in 2010.

Best things happened to me:


1. flying to New Zealand. A proud student of Victoria University of Wellington. the farthest i have been away from my family and tanah tumpah darahku, Malaysia.

2. explored the Wellington City. been to Kapiti, Mt. Vic, Island Bay, Palmy and so much more.

3. took part in the Asian Festival. it was my first time ever performing Chinese dance steps. it was an awesome experience for me. performing in front of the Kiwi. kinda cool you know.

4. celebrated my 21 birthday by watching Eclipse movie with the darlings. also, my friends even surprised me with a birthday party. thanks guys.

5. experienced all the four season in Wellington. my fav season is Spring and i hate Winter the most. freezing to death i tell ya.

6. have been on trips to Mt. Ruapehu, Rotorua, Auckland, Sydney, Christchurch and Queenstown.

7. tried bungy jumping, swoop, sky swing and played ski for the very first time.

8. bought an Ipod Touch and a Netbook.

9. joined Usrah. learned precious things. met with a lot of wonderful people. feel blessed.

10. my first time ever fasting in oversea. it was a great experience for me. had to cook my own dishes, sahur and break fast with friends instead of family. well, i did miss my family somehow.

11. my first time ever to celebrate Raya in oversea and without family. again. turns out it wasn't really horrible at all. open houses here and there. cool friends to hang out with, Rendang, Ketupat, Raya cookies. i have to admit, i kinda forgot my family back in Malaysia for a while.

12. worked as a cleaner during summer. thrilled by the fact that i was able to earn my own money.

13. 31/12/2010 11.00 p.m. first time ever, we celebrated Syamil's 22nd birthday at Oriental Harbour.

2 comments:

[z@ck] said...

tina..nak besarkan gambar senang je..waktu create post, pi kat edit html tu.

then delete "height", tinggalkan width je,jadikan width 600px.

then s400 jadikan s700 untuk imej yang lebih clear =)

klu tak faham, nanti zack bt tutorial ye.nak keluar jap ni..hihihi

Qistina Fahimi said...

thanks Zack!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...