Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wish for an Apple.

Boy oh boy. Seriously, I'm really worried about my sleeping patterns nowadays. I have been suffering from insomnia these days. I usually all awake the whole entire night and will only fall to sleep after the sunrise which around 6 or 7 am. Damn. I miss my normal sleep time. Yet, there is one thing that have been upsetting me these days. I think my 3 years old laptop is pretty worn out already. So screw me. How on earth am I going to get a new laptop for myself? My current savings can't afford to buy me a laptop. Oh God help me. Huhu. Please please my dear lappy. Be nice to me kay? Sigh. Gosh, today was the tiring day ever. Worked for almost 4 hours but seemed like forever. Hate doing the ironing and the beds. Sigh. I have no choice I guess. Not working which means no money. Sigh again. Have to save up in case my lappy will ruin someday. Well fingers crossed that won't happen I hope. I mean I sayang giler kat my lappy tue tau. It was a gift from my late nenek. that's why I really value it. Oh well, I have been eyeing Macbook Air lately. man, I'm totally in love with that thang seriously. K gotta go. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...