Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thoughts.

  1. i have Tumblr account already. yeah i’m totally NOOB. like i care. haha. gosh. this thing is so complicated. thank GOD i have blogspot.
  2. i have a dirty secret. i stalk people pages quite often nowadays. then i will end up feeling disgusted and annoyed. cheesy much?
  3. heard from my bro about my mom's new addiction. she is so into korean series lately. what a surprise? mom. me likey too. korean oppaaaa are soooo heart melting.
  4. i want Britney Spearssssss fragrance, i could’t get enough with myself. i want moreeee. i don’t care how much money will be wasted. i just want BRITNEY! fullstop. dang. the 6 days SALE is driving me crazy. LOL
  5. tomorrow. will be meeting with my employer. feeling all nervous suddenly. gosh, am i in trouble? please God. let me get away this time. huhu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayong tumblr tu ape...

Qistina Fahimi said...

ayip: tumblr tue mcm blog gak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...