Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cantik..Cantik..Cantik ker?

        Hallo friends and readers!! I haven't been updating my blog for a few days huhu. Well, sorry for that. It was not my fault!! The Internet connection is very frustrating. It sucks.. Well, today was reallllyyyy happening... NZ3A had organized a volleyball tournament this evening. Previously, we were supposed to train 3 person and prepared them for today's tournament.. As for me, I already chose zaty, ecah and ain to play for me.. Our team's name is Cantik Ker? hihi funny rite.. Well, I put that name bcoz..all of them are quite beautiful and fairer if I'm not mistaken lah. yeah rite..whatever hihi. Even though my team was not good enough and they lost..huhu..but I was totally proud of them. I applaud for the hard work and determination they have shown. And I wanna thank them to play for me. Thanks so much!! Sorry dude it was my bad that you guys lost. I didn't train you guys enough huhu.. Cantik ker? xpe kalah. just played it for fun...ok dear.. Well, I still keep my promise to treat the three of you drinks...lalala.. I truly enjoyed myself today...even it was a tiring day ( I had to be the referee...abis gelap kulit muke). Ok then, I'm wordless now. Gotta run. I will update real soon. Just wait for me ok.

Truly,
TiNaLiCious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okla tina..
should be proud and grateful to them..
coz diorg dh tlg kite..
att ni..
meh anta blog kt aku

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...