Friday, August 22, 2008

Putrajaya, I'm soo don't wanna come.

         This is my last day of my holidays, tomorrow I'm going to putrajaya...fuiyyo great!!..yeah rite..huhu.. i hope today never die!!. a week of holidays and yet I still haven't finished my assignments...huhu..apa nak jadi nie!! well it's not my fault lah!! this week is truly crazy busy for me.. for the past few days i accompanied my beloved mom to do some shopping..wajib ikut kalo x melepas.. aiiyohh, so exhausted la..huhu.. luckily for me!! my mom bought me lots of new clothes..heheh..for raya..best nyer nak raya!! thanks mom!! love u so much!! at least saves my money lor... no need to use my own money...weehhooo...x senonoh nyer anak.. finally!! I managed to change my hp... I exchanged my phone with my bro.. heheh..thanks bro...it's very kind of you.. my new hp quite okla.. not the latest but okla..heheh.. still got camera and mp3 player..but no memory lah..haiihh.. aiyohh...stop complaining lah!! be grateful gurl..at last I changed my hp..no more polyphonic ring tones..hahaha.. okla..i need to stop lah.. still got tons of work to be done!! don't worry...i will updating real soon.. gotta run.. bye!!

Love,
Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tgkpost bru aku sal koir..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...