Monday, August 11, 2008

Hectic Life.

Huhuhu...I need break..I need a vacation... There are so many things buzzing in my head!!
I think I'm going to be crazy!!

1) I need to finish SS essay today and proposal before holidays!!
2) I have to do ISL ES today and pass up tomorrow!!
3) Then, I have to write Islamic education essay and hand it before holidays!!

Huhu.. Life is crazy busy in Ipsah.. Wish I can cruise back to the past.. My childhood days...
Those days I truly enjoyed my life.. no tears, no assignments, no studies... haih..
Back to reality please!! Those days have already gone..gone with the wind...
No use to regret it.. I need to move on to another chapter of life.. Love??? Haih... 
Rite now.. I'm in no mood for love..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmg shit arr..
keje byk syial
dhla lect xdtg utk dear..
igt aku ni free sgt ker??
tension2

♫amarjari♫ said...

yep2..
dat must be a BIG fish..
stuju sal dear tu..
kalo kite xdtg,lecturer punish la itu ini..
tp kalo dorg xdtg dear?
xmasuk klas?
ade punishment utk dorg??
tw bg keje je..
adoi..

Anonymous said...

it's okay,life is never a bed of roses..anyway,we've to be patient in living our life as time goes by you'll mark up your mentality in sense of maturity thought..i hope you'll be happy with upcoming classes that you'll be turning up later..hahahaha..i felt exactly the same like you did,but we can't do anything except pray hard time will run as fast as it could so that we'll complete our course early and perk up our lives later on as teachers

Anonymous said...

yg anonymous tu adalah naufal..hehehhe..wait i complete updating my blog then i'll seek upon you for adding up myslef

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...