Sunday, August 3, 2008

CS, PC Fair and a brand new cooler.

I just got back from CS...went to PC Fair with my roommate and a few gurls from Nz3B...Well, tonite CS is truly happening...Fualawe! Lots of visitors came to PC Fair...Huhu..So crowded and the atmosphere was stuffy...I was shocked to notice that PC Fair in Sg. Petani was quite small compared to my hometown, Melaka...Well, I did buy few things...such as a new cooler for my beloved notebook...and some gurl stuff. Gosh, actually I have money problem and yet I still did some shopping...*sigh*(apo nak dikato) What can I do lor, shopping is my passion...(A confession of a shopaholic) hehe Before we went home, as usual I 'tapau' snack plate for da dinner huhu. I'm starving to death..Ok then, Gotta go, I will be blogging soon.. xoxoxo

Love, 

TinaLiCiouS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...