Friday, August 1, 2008

My 19th Birthday

helooo people of the universe,

It has been a month since my 19th birthday...But I still wanna thank to Zaty, Anne, Ecah, Mufid, Katty and Hakeem for the surprise birthday party...I'm so touched...I thought that no one cares about me...But you guys proved me wrong...You guys do care about me...You guys brightened my days that has been so miserable and dull lately...Guess what?...My 19th birthday was the most unforgettable memory in my life's diary...And thanks also to my classmates NZ3A and those friends who had wish me 'Happy Birthday'...Thanks so much for da wishes,cards,presents...I'm beginning to feel that life can be cool sometimes...And that's because I have friends who are really cool and always supportive towards me...Huhu...I really love you all!! Mwaaaahhh.
ngeee..syoookk habis..Love you guys tonnss.
Deciding what dishes to choose..lalala..
Someone trying to poke my nose..


Katty doing some kungfu stunt..Look like she trying to punch me..Look at me..Cam suke je nak kene pukul ngan katty anderson..

Love,

Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...