Monday, August 4, 2008

Money money I need money.

       Hello, hello there, I'm back again to update my blog... Rite now, I'm in da class... It's recess time...weehhoooo.... Doing my work now...need to write a film review on Catch Me If U Can movie...(which my fav actor is starring..hihi..really addicted to Leonardo Dicarpio..haaaa he's so cute... By da way, got so many things need to be done this week...*sigh* Dunno why?...I'm losing my focus lately...laziness overcome me huhu I'm doomed...I have money problem...Dunno how am I going to survive until next week with few Ringgits in my pouch...Huhu...No choice, I have to eat maggie to survive (suddenly became so emotional huh..) I'm a big spender...hmm...serve me right lor (thumbs up for me) Never think to save some money for rainy days...(words that my mom always nags at me...lalala) Something pops up, Will be blogging soon, Till then, gotta go...

Love,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...