Tuesday, August 5, 2008

why am I so sleepy?

       Dunno what's wrong with me...*sigh* I just woke up from deep and long sleep...for da whole day...huhu.. Lately, I often got sleepy and tired in class...huhu..I hate it you know!! It was rude and showed no respect to the lecturers.. This is my 3rd sem and I must study hard for da exam.. so scared la.. Is anyone out there got any ideas on how I can stop myself from dozing off during classes..*sigh* Gosh!! I really need a break..My body is tired, my mind is empty...wawawa.. I feel guilty rite now...guilty towards my parents.. Each time I doze off in da classes, I gonna let my parents down..huhu..(sorry mom and dad!!) I must buck up man..I can't go on like this forever..I'm doomed for failure if I keep dozing off in da class...(suddenly become so zealous huh)..hihi.. Okla, I need to continue doing my assignments, Ldv essay..huhu.. I will be blogging soon..

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...