Saturday, November 24, 2012

Every saga must come to an end.

Hola. 

So I watched the Breaking Dawn part 2. holy poo poo it was sooooooo good. Amazing movie. Somehow, I feel so sad that Twilight saga is finally over. I can't really explain the feelings.  I don't know how to put my mixed feelings into words. I nearly cried and got really emotional in the ending. I am forever team Edward. hell yeah!

Twilight Saga has always been there for me. in my teenage years, in my student's life. I never failed to watch all 5 Twilight movies. I'm definitely a twihard fan right? So go stfu Potter fans. you're not welcome in here. ha ha.  I'm so going to miss Twilight movies. gutted it's over. Thumbs up if you really want Stephenie Meyer to make another Twilight books :)



I love this soundtrack. It's really a beautiful song. I literally cried at the end of the movie when this song was played during the flashbacks of previous Twilight movie. ha ha I was so embarrassing. I'm soo gonna miss all the Twilight casts (Rob, Kristen, Taylor).


this is my favourite quote from the first book, Twilight.


Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. 
Bella Swan: What a stupid lamb. 
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...