Monday, November 26, 2012

It's not everyday, you'll find someone who can put up with your bullshit. Hold onto them seriously.

Day 01- A picture of you and your friends


    My girlfriends and me. They are my good friends, my besties. Since I don't have any sisters, I only have two biological brothers, and have always wanted a sister, now I get like 4 of them. These girls are really like my own sisters. I spent longer time with them than my other friends. I can't really imagine what my life would be without them. Where would I be without these incredible, amazing friends. We have been friends for quite a long time. They have always been there for me. I shared my laugh, cry, be silly, my little secrets, and not to mention I turned to them when I needed a little love and support. They taught me some really valuable life lessons, girly stuff, and day-to-day stuff. I have to be honest, we did have some tough moments together, some friendship issues and everything in between. that's normal in a world of friendship. In the end, we'll always stick together. I thank God for sending these beautiful angels to me. One of them is a bride to be, this coming 2nd of Dec, she will officially become someone's wife. Congratulation Annie. can't contain my excitement. I'm so happy for you.

p/s: It's really saddening  to think that each of us is going take different train in life. May the friendship last forever wherever we are :) x I'm 100% sure that none of them will ever read or find this post. aha. they're not into blogging. but, 4 words, I love you guys x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...