Thursday, December 25, 2008

the day i watched the earth stood still.

        Hye peeps, sorry for not updating.. i was trying to deal with the most turbulent time in my life. my days have been miserable lately, i was having a little misunderstanding with my mom and dad, and it was all my fault..*sigh* ok. ok. enough about my problem. i will just wrap up what i did yesterday.. so, yesterday i went out with my buddy, Opie. lately, i was so stressed out and kinda upset, gosh!! where are we now?? oh, well for yesterday i decided that we watched The day the earth stood still, to make it short, the movie was about an alien, Klaatu who travel to the earth alongside his robot, they want to destroy the earth if they (humans) failed to preserve the earth.. i think this doesn't make any sense, why the aliens want to destroy all humans, without humans, the trees and the plants also cannot live what? humans give in co2 for the plants to absorb. aahh, who cares? it's just a movie tho. anyway, had fun yesterday. that's all i guess. till then, au revoir people.

Love,
Me.

2 comments:

strawberry said...

lorh qis tina...
br nak nenok..
tp bile u cite cm tak nyeronokkan pon??

Qistina Fahimi said...

Nad,the movie quite o.k lorh..
i think you better go and watch it,
don't be influenced by my comment..
hehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...