Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged by Ada again..

The last persons who tagged you are: AdaLiciouS!!

1.What is the relationship of you and him/her?
my coursemate..

2. Your impressions towards him/her.
I like her..she seems so sweet and kind..

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
allowing me to read her beautiful blog..i think..

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
never!! lol

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
I dunno know..she seems so sweet..hehe..

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her
never!!

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
talk bad behind me..

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
hanging out with her..

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
such a sweet gurl..=)

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
positive – friendly..i guess
negative – moody..

12. The character of you for yourself is?
inferior..

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
not confident enough..

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I wanna be david beckham..he is so rich!!

15. For the people who likes you, say something to them.
thanks..really appreciate that..

16. 8 people to tag:
1. zack
2. syamil
3. bob
4. ammar
5. naufal
6. fitri
7. izzy
8. ali my cousin

17. who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
azuliana..hehee..

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
bob..dah tentu male..heheh..

19. If no. 7 and no. 8 were together, would it be a good thing?
I dunno know..i think they have never met before..

20. How about no. 5 and 6?
gay couple..no no..not in ipsah…haram..

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
B.ed Tesol..same with me..

22. Is no. 4 single?
no..

23. Say something about no. 2.
syamil..wahahaa..x taula nak habaq aper pasal dier.. I think he’s funny..heheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...