Thursday, December 18, 2008

Go away boredom!

        Hi readers!! Today i practically did nothing interesting. today was so lame and dull. there was nothing else to do in here, i began to feel extremely bored!! these are what i did for today..

1) i woke up late today..2.00 p.m..don't ask me why.. 
2) watched Barbie as the island princess..the movie is cool though it sounds so childish..hahaha..hey who cares?? i enjoyed the movie.. 
3) i did some house chores today..like sweeping and cooked some rice for my dad..hahaha..this is so not me..but still i did it..it's my duty as daughter.. 
4) i read a few pages of my novel, titled I'm in no mood for love..does the title sound like me??..lol.. 
5) watched some csi series.. 
6) and as usual online and blogging..*sigh*

      i guess that's all for today, i'm thinking of maybe i could catch some movies this week.. or hang out with my dear friends.. i don't know.. it's just a plan..hope that my plan will work out.. dear god.. please let my plan work out.. i just wanna have some fun.. this boredom is killing me!! i shall go now.. nite everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...