Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight.

 
      WHADDUP? today i went out at last. after 2 weeks at home, i managed to sneak out from my house, and met my friend, my schoolmate, Opie. we decided to watch a movie and it was my idea that we watched the Twilight movie. oh my god!! Twilight was awesome! such a romantic and suspense movie!! Twilight tells a love story between a hot and super gorgeous vampire, Edward(Robert Pattinson) and an innocent and teenage girl, Bella (Kristen Stewart).. this is such a great movie.. i have to admit that I've watched the supernatural series and angels series, and none of the vampires are hot or cute..instead they are very scary and terrifying.. but this vampire Edward is so hot! so you guys need to watch this movie :)


p/s: pasnie nak cari pakwe vampire lah..hehee..oh Edward!! Marry me..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...