Friday, December 19, 2008

my new interest.

        Hola peeps!! today i practically did nothing again, another boring day for me. for the past few days, i've been trying to contact my old pals, asking them whether they were free or not,
unlucky for me, they were too busy and got no time for me.. *sigh* so sad...someone please hug me!! what should i do?? all my plans didn't work out so far.. for the past few days i indulged myself into romance novels, usually i don't like reading, but this time, i managed to finish reading all novels on my shelf, like whoa. that was amazing hahaha.. i should make an effort to go out and have some fun out there, but i'm afraid i would overspend my money..that's why i need to spend less from now on..

the latest need to buy:-
1. new shoes for class
2. a gorgeous bag for class..i've seen one at Parkson..really like it
3. new novels..go for romance..my new interest..

wonder if i got enough money to buy those things.. never mind i will figure out other way to find money.. or i will beg my parents to give me some money.. easy way rite..hehehe..well you know me..opppsyy.. something pops up, i will update soon.. till then,

Love,
Me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...