Sunday, December 28, 2008

New year's resolutions.

      Hey there, the year 2008 is coming to the end.. Like everybody in this world, I also want to start off the year 2009 in the right foot. What do you guys think?? Could I make it through 2009 without any obstacles?? This is my new year’s resolutions!! Check them out!!

 1. Get better grades (let’s do this!!)
2. Be a planner, get organized
3. Lose weight and get fit (gosh, this is so hard!!)
4. Don’t procrastinate things
5. Early to bed and early to rise
6. Limit the time on the net
7. Don’t stay out too late at night
8. Cut down on fast food (remember they’re not healthy!!)
9. Manage the stress and get some fun (remember not too much fun!!)
10. Spend less money- be penny wise
11. Get rid of bad habits and pick up some good habits
12. Read more and more!!
13. Be confident and stand out!!
14. Get closer to my girl friends (sorry boys..hehe)
15. Be happy Tina!!


So, these are my resolutions for year 2009, I hope I could maintain my resolutions and stick to it. If good willing, I will be a better person for this year 2009 than the last year..
Before I forgot, Wishing you guys outta there, Selamat Tahun Baru!! May this year be better than the last..

Lots of love,
Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...