Saturday, December 6, 2008

hohoho..

        Hi hi you guys!! i'm back again to share with you guys what i did today, well for today, me, ayip, abang ngah accompanied my mom to have dinner at Renaissance Hotel Melaka, the clinic where my mom worked had organized an event at that hotel, the event was given the name as Orthopedic Night, so there i was, enjoying the food, drinks and performances.. my mom was involved in one of the performances, my mom and other staffs performed a dikir barat, it was fun but unfortunately i didn't understand what they were singing, to top it all, i will share some pics of the night..

2 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

cantik baju tina!!
btw, u've been tagged.cheers! =)

Qistina Fahimi said...

tq adalicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...