Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let your music play..

       Hi hi there!! so what's going on in my world today?? well i guess nothing much happened today.. another freaking boring day for me.. actually i wanna share with my readers this good news.. i got a new cell phone..hoho.. well i didn't buy it.. i exchanged my former cell phone with my bro and i got his brand new phone..hehehe.. thanks little bro..it's very kind of you.. i'm so excited.. it's nokia 5220 XpressMusic.. my new phone is so cool and gorgeous..weehhooo the colour is red...it's my fav colour.. in case you guys have never seen this phone.. take a look at this picture that i've found in the internet..
Nokia 5220.

6 comments:

akma....L said...

woh lps ni kompom keje asek nak snap pic n dengo lagu je.. ye tak?? hehe =p

ada van de kamp said...

ceaa x aci oh dpt hp baru..huhu
orait r tu kebosanan kt umh diganti dgn new phone =P

Anonymous said...

hp bru haha..boleh la cam-whoring pas ni

Qistina Fahimi said...

thanks everyone..
hehehe..
excited dpt hand phone baru..

afiqafandy said...

wess,,
cambest la xpress music,,
aku mau,,
hehe,, trade2

Qistina Fahimi said...

ko punyer hp lagi best la afiq,
anyway thanks sbb puji hp aku best,
hehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...