Saturday, January 16, 2010

1 down. 9 to go.

hey hey people,

proudly to announce:-


i managed to lose 7 kg after two months lazying my ass at home. current weight 46 kg. the previous weight 53 kg. i'm sooo proud of myself. i did it! yeay! to lose a few pounds is one of my resolutions for the year 2010. gosh, i need to do some shopping a.s.a.p. since, all my trousers and jeans have loosened due to the fact that i have lost some weight. dad, would you mind giving me some pocket money. hehehe..i'm saving my RM 800 allowance for other stuff.*evil grin* okay guys. have to go now. i'm feeling sick all of a sudden. my stomach is churning and twisting with pain. only God knows how i feel rite now. adios.

With Love,
Me.

6 comments:

b.u.l.a.n said...

Congrats Tina. :)

[z@ck] said...

tina!
mana aci lose weight..
huhuh

aimanjafre said...

olla.
how u manage to bring down your weight??

tell me tell me!!!!!

hehe

Qistina Fahimi said...

tq people.
no tips for you guys.
i just eat less everyday.
that's all.
usually i don't take dinner.

:p

Sofiayantie said...

alaaaa qisss....
aku nak turun berat gak..
cm ne ko leh turun smpai 7 ni yunk..??
give me that secret keyh..
hahaha..

Qistina Fahimi said...

ala opieee,
xde secret pun.
aku x mkn sangat.
huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...