Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I left my heart in The Forbidden City.

hey guys,

i've been sitting in front of the computer for like an hour, trying to figure out ideas on what to say in here >_<. i think i've lost my blogging mojo. huhuhu..i've been so cheesy these days. all my previous posts are just some craps. who wants to read a crap rite? perhaps, i'm just a lame, noob blogger. how can i get back my blogging mojo?? huhu..well, currently, i glued to this show entitled My Fair Princess. NTV7 has been showing this show again at 2.30 pm everyday. go and catch it tomorrow if you are the fans of this show. i'm sure most of you have heard or watched this series like a long time ago. i was in primary school back then. i still can recall how i used to stick to this series every evening and waiting impatiently for the next episode in the next day. hahaha..how i miss those times. i just love the show. it's all bout the Emperor, the Empress, the concubines, and yada yada..i'm freaking in love with Alec Su!! he's such a cutie. he looks so innocent. fyi, Alec Su played as the 5th prince in the show. oh gosh, watching this show, did interest me to visit the Forbidden City one day. okaylah, enough of all this crap. i'm off to bed. well, not literally. you know what i mean rite? a movie to be watched before bed is a must for me! hehe..goodnite my sweet readers. toddle!

Ever thought Alec Su was a cutie??
well think again.

p/s: i wanna a date with Alec Su!! *drool drool*











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, intention look audacious in the direction of more related articles in a jiffy as its sole of my pet issue to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...