Thursday, January 14, 2010

a day in Putrajaya.

yesterday, it was hell a tiring day for me. went to the pre-departure briefing by the MOE which was held in Putrajaya. dad drove me all the way to Putrajaya. thanks dad. it was 2 hours journey from Melaka. met up with Mona, Naia, Balqis and Shud at the lobby. received my lounge suit. sat between Naia and Mufid. a while later. saw my besties, Ecah, Zaty and Anne. waved at them. saw my coursemates. saw Miera my school-mate. saw bloggers from other IP. saw blogger Hawa from IPTI and blogger Chris from I4P. then, the briefing began. listened to the briefing with full interest. after a few briefings, i couldn't stand it anymore. fell asleep. then, lunched and prayed. after that, went to the toilet to try on my new lounge suit. it was perfectly fit my body. saw Ecah, Zaty and Ain. Chit-chatted with them. it's been a while since we last met each other. camwhored a bit with them. returned to my seat. listened to another briefings. received some cash money and traveler's check from the RHB reps. received few important documents from our cohort leader, Wan Z. briefing ended around 6.00 pm. went back. stopped at Seremban R&R. bought food from KFC. reached home. and slept like there's no tomorrow. and here i am blogging. i'm too lazy to elaborate some more. still feeling unhappy over few things. so much to think, so much to buy. i feel dizzy. i need somebody to talk to. i'm signing out. bye!
Pic of the day!

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...