Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bring It On 2010!

hello peeps,

since i have nothing to do at the moment, so i shall update my blog okay. like everybody in the whole world, i also want to list down my resolutions and wish list for this brand new year. 2010 has opened its curtain and i have few resolutions and lesson learned to be shared here with you guys, my dearie stalkers/bloggers. :p

honestly, my last year's resolutions have not all been achieved. huhu..so, i'm very determined to achieve this year resolutions.

so, guys here's the list:-

  1. i wanna be a smart arse and to study real hard this year, so that i wouldn't be wasting the government's money by sending me to NZ.

  2. i wanna keep myself to stay focus to my top priorities and i won't let myself to go astray from my life's objectives.

  3. i wanna be penny wise and to start kicking my ass to save some money.

  4. i wanna lead a healthy lifestyle and hopefully to lose a few pounds. i wanna cut down on caffeine and cholesterol.

  5. i wanna improve my English language proficiency by starting to read more on academic stuff, befriend with the dictionary and to start speaking English regularly.

  6. i wanna be closer to my course mates and besties, be nice to them and be friendlier i guess.

  7. i wanna be a happy and cheerful person, after all that i have been through last year, i realize that what's the use of being all emo and sad? life's is effing short. i have to grab every single opportunity that lies in front of me in order to be happy. so that my life would be a meaningful one. Be happy and live our life with no regrets.

  8. i wanna stay away from any sort of drama queen. it means that, i don't want to hear anything, i don't want to comment about anything, i don't want to be involved or become some middle person. and i'm not taking any sides. i've learned a lesson last year. that even the tiniest thing can become such a huge issue.

  9. i want to appreciate every single of good things that will ever happen to me and care more about the people around me.

  10. i really hope year 2010 is meant something for me and please please dear 2010, be nice to me. may this year be a meaningful one for me :)

so, these are my 10 resolutions for this year. what about you guys? well, i hope you guys already have some in your mind. let's us start off this freaking new year with big hopes and resolutions. may all our wishes come true insyaallah. if we work hard for it, then the success is ours. goodnite people. till then,

cheerio people!

Love,
the new Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suke lew prkataan love kat atas..hehehe

means header...

strawberry said...

i likey ur no.4.
chayok2. :)

strawberries? :)

Qistina Fahimi said...

ghostone: tq2.

nana kiki: jgn jeles..heheh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...