Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gonna kill myself if i couldn't find you.

hello humans,

I'm so dying to have that sweater!! I can afford it. Please, please God. I'm hoping there will be 'S' size for me. Oh, God. Please let me own that super Cool+Gorgeous sweater. I've been dreaming about the sweater lately. I'm so bloody die die dying to own the sweater. I've never seen such a nice sweater before. the last time i saw that sweater, there was no 'S' size left for me. The 'M' size is freaking large LAH. I'm hoping luck will be at my side the next time i look for that sweater.

p/s: the post title is just a joke tau. kidding only :) :)

With Love,
Me.

6 comments:

[z@ck] said...

sweater apa tina?

chris federick said...

Is this sweater a metaphor for a guy u like? He's M sized and ure hoping hes not that fat? Or izit just a sweater... :P

Qistina Fahimi said...

zack: ada lah. mane leh gitau. nanti sume org gi serang beli sweater tue. hehehe..

chris: aiyohh, no metaphor is being used there. it's a Sweater lah. a piece of clothing. not talking bout a guy. hahaha..

hamba Allah said...

haha..sweater ari tue ye?sabar2...maybe after this ko jumap yg lagi cantik...=)

btw,aku ske lagu yg ko letak kat blog ko nie....hehe...

Qistina Fahimi said...

Mufid: Boys over flower!! btw, korean songs not bad at all.
:P

hamba Allah said...

haha...ko baru tau...hehe...thats why I love Korean songs!!!hehe...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...