Saturday, January 9, 2010

chocolate and marshmallow ^_^

heyya peeps,

i'm not in da mood to talk much. so, this is gonna be a very short post okay?
i just wanna say that i hate differences. it makes me feel super duper down =(
okay, that's enough i guess. thinking to make myself a cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows after this. yummy. hmm.

oh yeah. Happy Belated Birthday to my course mates who are turning 21st and 20th this month. May God bless every soul of you guys. May all your wishes come true. and Good Luck in whatever you are doing. Love you guys!

the birthday chicks and dudes are:
  1. Syamel
  2. Kema
  3. Hakeem
  4. Aaron
  5. Ching Ting
  6. Mufidah
if i forget to mention anybody, please do remind me okay?

goodnite my readers. don't bail on me okay? i really need your support.

Lots of Love,
Me.

7 comments:

JMR said...

happy besday to u all..:-)

[adriad's] + [anecdote] said...

dOn dOwn2 la dear. im here~ hahahaha..

fly BebAik NOh.. g usha2 tempat dolo. nanti kami mai nOh..

^^

Qistina Fahimi said...

ohh fitri..
you made my day.
hehehe..
tq for the words.

:p

mR SyamEL said...

tq2,,

att said...

my mum=12hb..
ramai org bday jan kan

Qistina Fahimi said...

oh att,
send her my regards,
happy becoming birthday auntie!

:p

hamba Allah said...

tq2...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...