Thursday, January 7, 2010

another piece of crap by brainless me.

hello living people on the earth,

well, hell yeah this is gonna be a very short entry.

i hate it when i feel rejected,
i hate it when i feel all alone,
i hate it when i feel like i'm totally invisible,
i hate it when people didn't see the good things in me,
i hate it when people only see my flawless.
you know what? i'm signing out.

becoz i'm gonna get my ass off the chair now.
my Nata de Coco is awaiting for me in the fridge. heheh.

bye for now,

Love,
Me.

3 comments:

farieha said...

it's too hurt when we are rejeceted,alone n segala2 yg x menyedapkan ati la...ku juga x suka

att said...

nata de coco sedap huhu..
sabo tina..sabor..

Qistina Fahimi said...

terharuuuu..tq guys..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...