Friday, January 8, 2010

walk till there's no tomorrow =)

hello my sweet readers,
i'm back to update this blog of mine. nothing much happened today. as usual, i was all alone at home. ayip went to school. and both mom and dad were working. later at night, dad brought us to MITC. we tried out food at this new food outlet called Jonker Walk Kopitiam. i ordered a plate of Siamese fried bee hoon and an ice blended white coffee. the food was not bad after all. after dinner, mom went inside the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. as for me, i went to other direction. i went around and sight seeing. to be honest, Mydin is not really my cup of tea. after an hour of walking around aimlessly, i started to feel really bored. then, i went to search for mom and ayip. but, i couldn't find them tho. my legs are killing me due to non-stop walking. whew. then, i bumped into my dad. haha..my dad was also looking for my mom. i complained to my dad that my legs hurt so much. later, dad and me went for yamcha at the nearest mamak while waiting for mom and ayip to finish shopping. chit-chatted with dad about some stuff. a while later, we saw mom and ayip at the entrance and went straight home at around 10 something. my legs are still hurting even rite now. huhu.. i guess it was quite a night for me. okay, i guess that's all for today's post. let the pics down here do some explanation okay?




























2 comments:

[adriad's] + [anecdote] said...

haha. ^^ ur brother looks so much like U. and his eyelashes is AMAZINGly Long..

Qistina Fahimi said...

really??
hahaha..
bulu mata dier mmg cantek,
sume org puji my bro jambu.

:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...