Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tagged by Kudin =)

How to play?

1) Copy the text -
2) Create a new note -
3) Replace my answers with yours
4) Send back and add more friends =)

Simple!

Three names I go by:
1. Tina
2. Farah
3. Kuceng Sepi *smile*

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. a student
2. babysitting my sloppy bro..
3. housekeeper..kemas umah each time balik cuti..

Three Places I have lived:
1. malacca my hometown
2. penang, Bukit Mertajam-ex rumah nenek..now nenek dah pindah duk ipoh..
3. kedah-sg petani

Three Favorite drinks:
1. hot chocolate
2. coke, pepsi
3. milo ais

Three TV Shows that I watch (currently):
1. supernatural season 4
2. criminals mind season 4
3. gossip girl season 1

Three places I have been:
1. langkawi
2. alor setar
3. pangkor

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. -none..skype kan senang..hee..
2. -
3. -

Three of my favorite foods:
1. fillet fish, McD
2.snack plate, KFC
3. nasi kerabu..hee..

Three friends I think will respond:
1. cikgu miera
2. kyron
3. nak tag wanie..hee..

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. get good exam results
2. do some savings..
3. sleep blissfully..hee..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...